Saturday, March 24, 2007

The internet and my guitar

After experiencing technical difficulties with our internet in the last 24 hours, we are now back online, thanks to the generous help and support from our new friends at Telecom. I'm liking Telecom these days - between their great phone plans and helpful customer service representatives, they've had a good run this week. This is good, especially as I am no big fan of the customer service in New Zealand.

Onto slightly more relevant news for the evening, I picked up my guitar tonight for the first time in a long time. It's something I've been wanting to do for a much too long now, and for some reason I decided tonight that there was nothing else on the priority list that couldn't wait until tomorrow. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and it felt good to be strumming again. Except for the fact that my fingers don't feel so good right now. But that just goes with the territory; no avoiding that reality. I'd love for that to become more of a regular occurrence in my life -because we all know I really need to be looking for something else to do in all my spare time. But hey, why not?

No comments: